Georgia Cares strives to provide services to all victims of CSEC/DMST. Due to funding constraints, it can be difficult to financially support all victims in need of services. Many of the families that our team assists are eager to engage with supportive services to improve their children’s well being.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of supportive community resources and creatively removing service barriers identified in our work with youth and families. Donations provide victims with an opportunity to take positive steps toward restoration and recovery, as the costs for treatment, therapy, medication, transportation and other services for youth are very expensive.
Ways to give:
- Make a donation directly to Georgia Cares. Give here.
- Contribute to the work of Georgia Cares and support the eradication of sex trafficking in Georgia with just a few clicks. [Amazon Smile button] [Ebay button] [gofundme button]
- Help stock Georgia Cares’ Resource Closet! This includes basic needs such as toiletries, clothing, food and resources for transportation. See the full list of needs here.
- Become an annual sponsor to our Color Me Free 5k Color Run. Learn more here.
- Check out our Fundraising Toolkit for ideas to help raise money for this cause and our organization!